- 77 East Road
- London N1 6AH
- +44 (0) 20 3384 5210
- Beau Monde
- Unit 12, 8 Cromac Avenue
- Belfast BT7 2JA
- +44 (0) 28 9050 1910
It was an integrated digital campaign and collaborative experiment in social film making between YouTube, Google Creative Lab, Scott Free, rehabstudio and Toaster London. Find out more about it here.
Over 24,000 enteries are made to Cannes Lions, the hardware is awarded at four ceremonies throughout the week. It’s our second nod at Cannes Lions following our Silver win for T-Mobile Dance 2 years ago.
This latest award tops off what has been an epic year for the campaign
- FWA Site Of The Day, 22nd October 2010
- Double Silver World Medal Winner at New York Festivals 2011
- Inclusion in the Creative Review Annual 2011
- Gold Winner (Media & Entertainment) at the Revolution Awards 2011
- Winner at the Tomorrow Awards 2011
- Silver Winner and In Book for the D&AD Awards 2011
- Shortlisted for the Design Week Awards 2011
- Gold Cyber Lion Winner at Cannes Lions
A very hungover Tim said:
It was our first year in Cannes, in-between the Gutter Bar, Google Beach Bar & the Carlton Terrace we watched a bunch of amazing work from around the world – oh yeah and winning gold. Love it.
Massive thanks to everyone who worked on it! BOOOOOOOOOM!